Clear All

John,

dank je wel dat je even antwoord geeft.
    Mijn vraag is zie bericht 1 foto 1 de aansluitingen met rood gemarkeerd
    12v en 24v en optocoupler H11D3 aanluiting

Groet Ed.

Comment

Hi Ed,

Is it possible to post a larger picture? The one you posted is too small to read. Otherwise, do you have the original picture before you added the red text?

Regards John.

Hallo Ed,

Is het mogelijk om een ​​grotere foto te plaatsen? Degene die je postte is te klein om te lezen. Anders heb je de originele afbeelding voordat u de rode tekst toegevoegd?

Groet John K.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	zpe_bedini_solid1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	46052

Martin B

edit : I'm uploading a 621x447 pixel image. It's showing here at 314x236! Go figure!
        Last edited by Martin B; 01-29-2014, 02:36 AM.

Comment

I have same problem

Comment

Here big image

Name:	Bedini Solid State SG3524N.jpg
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	46053

Comment

Hi Ed,

That's much better. First of all, if you are going to build this circuit I encourage you to read and understand the patent where this drawing came from. It is attached to the post below.
              Now to your questions. All of the points you marked with red text are only test points. They do not connect to anything.

Bedini_Cap_pulser_US20030117111_001.pdf

Hallo Ed,

Dat is veel beter. Allereerst, als je gaat om dit circuit Ik moedig u aan om te lezen en te begrijpen het octrooi waar deze tekening kwam uit te bouwen. Het is aan de post hieronder bijgevoegd.
              Nu op uw vragen. Alle punten die je gemarkeerd met rode tekst zijn meetpunten. Ze hoeven geen verbinding tot niets.

Groet John K.

Comment

John koorn thank you

Comment

Greetings:

There's a writeup on this unit, along with a pinout somewhere on Patrick Kelly's site: http://www.free-energy-info.com/

I have built a few chargers based on this chip with good results.

glen

Comment

Hi,
                    I just registered to this forum and found this topic where I can contribute to.
                    Have you had any success on this topic?

I have this circuit working at my place for the past 8-9 months powered off a solar panel.
                    The difference being the absence of external antennae as described initially.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
                      Hi Ed,

That's much better. First of all, if you are going to build this circuit I encourage you to read and understand the patent where this drawing came from. It is attached to the post below.
                      Now to your questions. All of the points you marked with red text are only test points. They do not connect to anything.

[ATTACH]3088[/ATTACH]

Hallo Ed,

Dat is veel beter. Allereerst, als je gaat om dit circuit Ik moedig u aan om te lezen en te begrijpen het octrooi waar deze tekening kwam uit te bouwen. Het is aan de post hieronder bijgevoegd.
                      Nu op uw vragen. Alle punten die je gemarkeerd met rode tekst zijn meetpunten. Ze hoeven geen verbinding tot niets.

Groet John K.
                      Hi John,
                      Have you or anybody here made the DC to DC Converter, Center-tapped Coil Dual-Pulser, which the patent shows as Figure 2? Also in the SG Beginners Handbook pg 109 Fig. 2, energy source for feeding energy to Fig. 1, the 'full-Cap-dump'.?

Name:	Please Help w DC to DC Converter JB Patent Fig 2 and also like Ismael Aviso uses.jpg
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	46594

No write-up at PKelly's site near JB's name, but pulser is mentioned. I want to wind this DC to DC Converter coil, and do not know how to start.

I found JB's post here for Fic for SG3524 Circuit:
                      http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...html#post75195
                      Re-Drawn in free Express Schematic: Click image for larger version

Name:	SG3524 Redrawn in Express Schematic too large so.jpg
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	46592

SG3525 $~2 ea US on EBay: Click image for larger version

Name:	EBay SG3525 PWM.jpg
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	46593 TIP 120's Darlington driver pair seem maybe OK Vs. Opto & BD243 driver pair for turning Off faster.

I see this guy using JB's circuit here, famous, someone must have wound a DC to DC Conveter like Fig. 2 here? ? ???
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC6aglJ6a_8 " Free Energy : Ismael Aviso Electric Car Secret : Coil Shorting "

Name:	Ismaels Secret is JBs DC2DC Converter like shown in SGBHBook Pg 109 Fig 2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	46595 Does this look familiar?

Anybody wanna build coils like this with me? I only need center-tapped coil help. This thread seems like bait and switch. I see no antenna in the patent at all. Probably missed it.

Thanks in advance for center-tapped coil help for Fig 2 Replication,

Comment

Originally posted by jonnaprabhu View Post
                        Hi,
                        I just registered to this forum and found this topic where I can contribute to.
                        Have you had any success on this topic?

I have this circuit working at my place for the past 8-9 months powered off a solar panel.
                        The difference being the absence of external antennae as described initially.

Thanks.
                        Hi Jonnaprabhu,
                        How did you make your center-tapped coil for the DC to DC energizer?

Comment

Hi Volty,
                          The DC-DC converter is intended to be used as an external power supply as described in the patent. In my case, I had a 12V 100W solar panel lying idle which I used as my power supply.
                          That simplified things to a great deal because the main focus area was to get the SG3524 instead of the DC-DC converter.

I started another thread where I am discussing my new design which is microcontroller based and I have had good success with it - http://www.energyscienceforum.com/sh...t=1961&p=17360
                          There are no circuits that I have posted yet, but will, soon.

Comment

Working...
                          X