4 foot Bedini SG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luther is right.
    In the video John B is showing Rick what he thought Mike had done to make his window motor run off a cap. http://www.metacafe.com/watch/443339...and_overunity/
    Here's another one : http://bit.ly/1fEhjxg
    Dave, I think that's the one you're talking about!
    Martin B
    Last edited by Martin B; 12-24-2013, 01:22 PM.

Comment

yea that is it, rick and peter lindeman in the background....

Tom C
      Last edited by Tom C; 12-24-2013, 02:27 PM.

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Yes thanks for digging it up and providing the link.

Dave

Comment

The one with JB is the real deal, no batteries hidden anywhere.

Tom C

Comment

Mikey,
            Dave and Luther were talking about a video they couldn't find. A video in which you could see a scope shot of a real nice efficient window motor. Why_me is looking for a prime mover.
            Mike posted that video(Mike_duplication) on the window motor yahoo group in 2007. If I remember well, John B thought his window motor just couldn't do what Mikes motor was doing. So he explains to Rick what he thinks Mike had done to it. Here's Aaron thread about it on ef http://www.energeticforum.com/john-b...batteries.html
            Martin B

Comment

Even forgetting hidden batteries or other possible frauds, the Window Motor has been replicated in various forms by many people. My question is why does it turn even half a rotation? It "shouldn't" conventionally speaking do what it does at all, am I wrong? Not to be Captain Obvious but this is a bit of an elephant in the china shop.

Comment

no the full bipolar circuit does exactly what it is designed to do, rapidly switch the direction of current in the coils, reversing fields and driving the rotor.

Tom C

Comment

Originally posted by ZPDM View Post
                  Even forgetting hidden batteries or other possible frauds, the Window Motor has been replicated in various forms by many people. My question is why does it turn even half a rotation? It "shouldn't" conventionally speaking do what it does at all, am I wrong? Not to be Captain Obvious but this is a bit of an elephant in the china shop.
                  ZPDM,

Probably the best description I've read on why the motor works is in the 2nd edition of Free Energy Generation - Circuits & Schematics by John Bedini and Tom Bearden.

John K.

Comment

Concerning the coil size, for a 6x4x1 inch magnet, would you at TeslaGenX make me a coil that would fit this? It would be large, yes, and it would need larger wires, yes, but the core would need to be 4 inches? I noticed the magnet size with the kit offers and it seems to correlate with core size. Just asking. The coil I bought is not going to work(fill up the circuit) with what I need. 1 trigger and 7 coils. I need 1 + 8, I think. Give me a call on the PM for details. Thin Q.
                    I listen to Alex Jones and I fight against the New World Order. Are you a flouride head? Великий Белый Волшебник

Comment

Why_me,

the coil you ordered is 1 strand short, but it will work just fine with the board you ordered, and a standard SG bike wheel/magnet combo, you will just have a single spare circuit.

the standard coil is designed for a magnet that has a pull strength of approx. 4.5 lbs. your magnet which is 6x4x1 has a pull strength of 10x that or 45 lbs. the core and its diameter and length would have to be calculated using electromagnet formulas. we do not have the coil former for a coil that big, nor do we have a circuit board or components that will provide enough current to create an electromagnet that can repel a magnet of that strength. even if we wound you a coil, the circuit board would not drive it.

Tom C

Comment

Well, maybe some upgrades to the circuit can be made for this project and then anyone can build it. I am willing to wait.
                        Maybe even Forrest would buy them. I hope it can be done to complete the project in time for Martial law Grid takeover. The Power Grid is very out dated and then what? I want to do business with TeslaGenX on this Front.
                        I listen to Alex Jones and I fight against the New World Order. Are you a flouride head? Великий Белый Волшебник

Comment

From what I understand...can't remember if it was on a DVD or if I read it here...but I remember John saying that the magnet width needs to be right around the width of the core, otherwise the triggering doesn't work right. I would think the coil would try to pull the magnet in first...and then try to push it away way too soon before it is even close to passing by.

Originally posted by BroMikey
                          I saw a bunch of guys on youtube use NEO magnetis that are far to strong they just made their gap like 2 inches from the pole but this would be a waste of your big expensive magnets wouldn't it?

I am not sure about all of the in's and out's of what is standard or not with buying pre-made coils and what not, but you should not have to throw those magnets out the window.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4j8YnV15w4
                          Making a greater distance between the coil makes it weaker as we are told weak magnets work best so as not to saturate the iron core and magnetize it.

Weak magnets is the key to triggering the circuit and not magnetize the coil cores of welding rods. Just make the distance greater between the rotor magnet and coil and you will have the weak magnet trigger you need.

The larger magnets may be wider and trigger longer depending on the dimentions of your machine than the small ones. I think it is worth a try.

You have a nice magnet just use them farther away. Of course this would be an additional experiment to see if it worked well but who cares because all you will have to do if the magnets don't work as well as smaller ones is get more.

I see John B, in his video's put the coil in his hand and free float the coil anywhere around the rotor while it is running to find his favorite spot. No problem, no static at all.

I would like to see those big beauties in operation personally. It would put us back into the experimental instead of just the plug and pray format, Oops I mean plug and play.

You could be charging right now with those magnets, it's just that you won't be needing your feeler gauge to make some infinitesimal gap.

It is like Tom says you need a certain amount of pull or push from the magnets for the present design so moving the larger more powerful magnets away from the pole should decrease the force to where you reach a point of experimental optimum.

But then you have to be willing to go beyond plug and play into a slight alteration from the standard. If you want to call it that.

Mikey

Comment

Why_me, if you are looking to replicate John's work, don't use neo magnets for the SG. I can't count the amount of times I've seen/heard that stated over the past few years.

If you are just working on inventing your own thing, then cool...but you stated earlier you are on a tight budget...so that probably doesn't leave much room for experimentation that might fail.

Comment

Not neos. C8. Maybe since they are 10 times stronger, then maybe the distance should be 10 times farther from the coil. At this point I need a 1+8 coil to fill the circuit. The other coil I will keep or ??? something with it.

Великий Белый Волшебник WhiteGrandWizard from a passed away forum.
                              Last edited by why_me; 12-29-2013, 05:34 AM.

Comment

Interested in selling your other coil?

Originally posted by why_me View Post
                                Not neos. C8. Maybe since they are 10 times stronger, then maybe the distance should be 10 times farther from the coil. At this point I need a 1+8 coil to fill the circuit. The other coil I will keep or ??? something with it.

Великий Белый Волшебник WhiteGrandWizard from a passed away forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X