Plasma Ignition | Plasma Jet Ignition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting parts

Hi Willem, so excuse me I'm ignorant about getting parts overseas...is there a hassle getting parts from American suppliers for you in SA? I admit being spoiled, I don't even think twice about getting parts. Is it customs, or do a lot of US suppliers simply not sell or ship to SA?

I can see that expense is an issue, shipping adds some costs, of course. but Ebay sellers do ship 'round the world, w/ exceptions of course. I just got a small box from Ukraine. Must be something I'm ignorant of? It IS a big world, though I often forget that...

Plug and play, yeah it is sort of, you're right you need to follow Aarons instructions/concept close as possible. I did it worked for me!

My Modern car...LOL Thanks, it's funny!! These Subaru's are disappearing from the road here, and they were Popular in my area, LOTS of people had them at Lake Tahoe, they do very well in snow. A guy has/had one for sale 2 blocks from me for 850 bucks last week. but Modern...this one has a distributor and a feedback %^^**^%$##$ carburetor, it's modern compared to my '68 Dodge 383 big block truck...

Cheers, subadude

Comment

• Hi Subadude,

SA has stronger commercial ties with the far east - they do not import large volume of stuff from USA - only a few specialty importers, like V8 engines and accessories and so on. So our markets are flooded with everything but correct supplies for things like free-energy devices and the Plasma Jet Ignition.

In general also, we do not have a culture of online shopping. I'm only now, through your very kind advice and guidance, learning how well in my reach things I need can become (maybe not money-wise yet)... thanks for your tips... and I'm sure yours and the help of the other folks here, are also helping everybody else sitting in a far corner of the world!

Just some feedback on my Plasma Project: my Kettering-Plasma is going on ice. I do not have the full understanding what Aaron and them has about how to control Radiant Energy, and neither has their electronic knowledge and experience.

I don't say "kettering" plasma can't be done... but to name one thing I discovered that is a must (and I can't do yet) is to even have the coil CORE harmonically matched with the coil windings, never mind the matching and tuning needed between windings, caps, etc.

That would be the TESLA magic that Aaron spoke of when he said that TESLA would not go via-via the way we still have to, but would have a direct, perfectly tuned, ONE pulse Plasma Jet Ignition.

Aaron actually might be much closer to that than even he himself thinks - just compare oscilloscope ignition graphs of any "modern" ignition system, and that of Murakami plasma ignition... the difference in magnitude of simplicity and sophistication is something to marvel at... that is how FAR ahead of the norm the working proofs of Murakami ignition replications are... And THAT should acknowledged and appreciated.

So my next goal: (1) to manifest a exact standard basic Murakami Plasma Jet Ignition replication according to "the state of THIS Art"; (2) then to apply it to my old Datsun Stanza.

After that I might consider ordering a $850 Subaru from the US to evolve my skills to the waste spark system... and after that a Coil-per-Plug system where EACH individual coil per plug has its OWN diode block!!!

@ Arron: Forgive me for being so back-to-front... I realize that I must start at the beginning, and not the end!!!
      Last edited by Willem Coetzee; 06-27-2013, 01:58 AM.

Comment

• Thanks Aaron and Peter for the hard work at the conference. It was great to meet everyone in person.
        I am working on running 2002 chevy on the plasma system. Your book is definately worth the price. I have the streetfire and will hook it up first. I am modifying the intake manafold to receive mointure from a pond fogger and mix it with exhaust in the intake manafold. Next I will try to defeat the o2 senors with E.F.I.E.
        I will keep you posted.

At the conference Peter"s talk showed a heat exchanger pattent heating and cooling at 30 psi? Would you please send me the pattent #?
        Happiness and Joy Jeffrey Joseph

Comment

• Hi, this post are not relating to cars, but to free energy from plasma:You can read more from the links at:

The Spark Gap - Toward Overunity?

"Between 1897 and 1901 John Sealy Edward Townsend discovered the process of Free Energy, were free electrons are accelerated in an electric field between two electrodes. As the electrons are accelerating they are ionising more atoms that liberates more electrons that are moving toward the anode (the positive (+)). The ionized atom moves toward the catode (the negative (-)).This is known as the Electron avalanche also known as Townsend discharge."

If anyone is interested in building the Chernetsky circuit? I can supply the high voltage transformer from old TV-Set (FAT 100) for 20 USD each postpaid all over the world. It has a 20 voltage gain so depending on the input voltage you can get 400-3000 volts output over the sparkgap. Ideal for experimenting with the Gray Circuit.

Comment

• Hi Subadude, and all the other great folk here!

I'm so thrilled that the forum is back on - Thank You Aaron (and every one else involved) for making it go RIGHT!!!
            Ok, I had to sell my Datsun Stanza ...so no more dumb ideas with "rocket science"... I don't think any body will object to me deleting all dumb post I made... I'm not talking about the ones in which people gave me good advice and such... no... just ones where I came up with dumb stuff.

So, my wife's Fiat Uno 1.4 will have to do, so I'll have to stick to the what has been done here and all the good advice shared. And till she get another car, I can't mess up.

Its has a Hall dizi trigger & Ignition module, and transformer coil. And I asked Daniel for a new quote on a set Torque Master spark plugs.

Regards,
            Willem

Comment

• This Message for Subadude.

Hello !
              I have a plan to install the Aaron's plasma ignition setup to my vehicle.
              Would you help me for right path to install the system.

(1) How many mileage gain your vehicle by the plasma ignition spark setup as a result ?
              (2) Did you still get same benefit from your setup recently ?

Thank you.

Comment

• Which ways is correct hook up method ? A or B ?

Hello !
                This post for @ Aaron and Subadude.

I read your book "The Ignition Secrets".
                After I read your book, I try to install the plasma setup to my car.
                But I have a question regarding the diode string hook up method.
                I upload two kind hook up diagram that A and B.

Which ways is correct hook up method ? A or B ?

A has only one diode string for plasma ignition and
                B is hook up the diode string each spark plugs.

Any opinion by your real world experience ?

Please help me right method.
                Thank you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Murakami Ignition A.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	45780Click image for larger version

Name:	Murakami Ignition B.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.9 KB
ID:	45781

Comment

• Originally posted by luishan View Post
                  Hello !
                  This post for @ Aaron and Subadude.

I read your book "The Ignition Secrets".
                  After I read your book, I try to install the plasma setup to my car.
                  But I have a question regarding the diode string hook up method.
                  I upload two kind hook up diagram that A and B.

Which ways is correct hook up method ? A or B ?

A has only one diode string for plasma ignition and
                  B is hook up the diode string each spark plugs.

Any opinion by your real world experience ?

Please help me right method.
                  Thank you.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2563[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2564[/ATTACH]
                  Hi Luishan,

B is the way to do it. With A, you can get the plasma in the distributor and you don't want that. With B, only the normal HV is in the distributor cap and the LV cap discharge over the gap will happen at the plug.
                  Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

• Originally posted by Willem Coetzee View Post
                    Hi Subadude, and all the other great folk here!

I'm so thrilled that the forum is back on - Thank You Aaron (and every one else involved) for making it go RIGHT!!!
                    Ok, I had to sell my Datsun Stanza ...so no more dumb ideas with "rocket science"... I don't think any body will object to me deleting all dumb post I made... I'm not talking about the ones in which people gave me good advice and such... no... just ones where I came up with dumb stuff.

So, my wife's Fiat Uno 1.4 will have to do, so I'll have to stick to the what has been done here and all the good advice shared. And till she get another car, I can't mess up.

Its has a Hall dizi trigger & Ignition module, and transformer coil. And I asked Daniel for a new quote on a set Torque Master spark plugs.

Regards,
                    Willem
                    Willem,

You're very sincere - don't delete anything! lol

I've been swamped and haven't been into the plasma ignition discussion for a while.
                    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

• Originally posted by hermesatar View Post
                      Hi, this post are not relating to cars, but to free energy from plasma:You can read more from the links at:

The Spark Gap - Toward Overunity?

"Between 1897 and 1901 John Sealy Edward Townsend discovered the process of Free Energy, were free electrons are accelerated in an electric field between two electrodes. As the electrons are accelerating they are ionising more atoms that liberates more electrons that are moving toward the anode (the positive (+)). The ionized atom moves toward the catode (the negative (-)).This is known as the Electron avalanche also known as Townsend discharge."

If anyone is interested in building the Chernetsky circuit? I can supply the high voltage transformer from old TV-Set (FAT 100) for 20 USD each postpaid all over the world. It has a 20 voltage gain so depending on the input voltage you can get 400-3000 volts output over the sparkgap. Ideal for experimenting with the Gray Circuit.
                      Interesting link - that is the gist of it but it isn't just an acceleration in the gap. From scoping the LV cap (400 volts or whatever), you can see it's discharge is accelerated meaning the entire "electron current" from the cap is being pulled out and accelerated by the HV over the same gap. That is what my own model predicts what would happen and the scope shots lend credence to it.

Here is some of my work with the Plasma Ignition circuit and the "Gray Tube":

Peter's replication of my particular plasma ignition method: Plasma Ignition - Water Sparkplug Circuit by Peter Lindemann - YouTube

Plasma CDI (capacitive discharge ignition) 50hz - YouTube

Water Sparkplug | Plasma Ignition | With current restriction - YouTube

Water Sparkplug | Plasma Ignition| Booster Caps - YouTube

Plasma Spark Implosion - YouTube

Gray Tube Replication | Radiant Energy | Cold Electricity - YouTube

Gray Tube Demonstration Proof of Concept - YouTube

Gray Tube Test - YouTube

Water Sparkplug Circuit Verification - YouTube

Water Sparkplug Isolated Capacitor - YouTube

Water Sparkplug Test on Lawnmower - YouTube

Gray Tube | Pendulum Setup - YouTube

Here's how the Gray Tube works - YouTube

Gray Circuit Coil Popping Demo - YouTube

Aaron's Green Plasma Motor in the Dark - YouTube

Murakami-Gray 2 Point Motor - YouTube

Positive Jumps to Positive with Common Ground - YouTube

Murakami-Gray 3 Point - YouTube

Plasma with AND without Inductor - YouTube

Murakami-Gray 3 Point Plasma outside of tube - YouTube

Murakami-Gray 1 Wire Battery Charging effect - YouTube

Murakami-Gray Recovery in 4 places - YouTube

Murakami-Gray Motor Replication - YouTube
                      Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffrey Joseph View Post
                        Thanks Aaron and Peter for the hard work at the conference. It was great to meet everyone in person.
                        I am working on running 2002 chevy on the plasma system. Your book is definately worth the price. I have the streetfire and will hook it up first. I am modifying the intake manafold to receive mointure from a pond fogger and mix it with exhaust in the intake manafold. Next I will try to defeat the o2 senors with E.F.I.E.
                        I will keep you posted.

At the conference Peter"s talk showed a heat exchanger pattent heating and cooling at 30 psi? Would you please send me the pattent #?
                        Happiness and Joy Jeffrey Joseph
                        Thanks Jeffery! Here is the patent: John Huston -- Heat from Air John Huston.
                        Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Working Plasma Ignition Circuit

Please watch this video of my plasma ignition installed in my 660cc minivan with carburetor. I installed this on March 2013 til now i don't have problem with it. Plasma igntion installed in van - YouTube

Comment

• To Aron,

First of all, Thank you very much kind explanation as well as video clips.
                            The videos are very helpful experiments for everybody.

To Akosiwilly.

Thank you for sharing your experience and set up of your vehicle.
                            I have a couple of questions.

(1) Did you install the Aaron plasma ignition set up or different set up ?
                            (2) How many mileage gain did you get by the plasma system ?

Thank You.

Comment

• I used a very rugged inverter with an output of 5 amperes maximum to charge my cap 2.2uf 450 volts. i have actually series of caps intalled with i connect with multi switch potentiometer to study the effect of different capacitance in the plasma. so far the best capacitance in my car is just the 2.2uf. i think aaron's setup does not have an inverter. i tried his setup but it did not work in my car i don't know why. two benefits i have observed with plasma ignition setup in my car. one is my engine runs very smoothly and the other one from 12km/l fuel consumption now i'm having 17km/l. you can find a good schematic of inverter which only employs 2 2n3055 transistor in CHEMELEC there is also a simple inverter with mosfets in that site
                              Last edited by akosiwilly; 08-26-2013, 10:57 PM.

Comment

• To akosiwilly

Thank you for your kind answer.
                                Would you share with us your set up's schematic diagram.
                                It will be very helpful for everybody.
                                Thank you.
                                Last edited by luishan; 08-26-2013, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X