• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gary Hammond
    replied
    Hi Faraday88,

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
    ................................ What did you show to us in the end of the video somthing like an handheld Ionizer???
    Best regards,
    Faraday88.
    That is a "plasma lighter" sold for lighting cigars and pipes, but it works great for starting any kind of fire! It has 6 electrodes driven by a so called "Tesla Circuit" that produces a plasma effect. It will operate in any position, won't blow out in the wind, won't leak in your pocket, is rechargeable from any USB port, will ignite wet paper, and only costs $20. And if you buy two of them you can get free freight on Amazon.

Leave a comment:

• Faraday88
    replied
    Originally posted by Gary Hammond View Post
    Hi All,

I just finished a replication of Aaron's 555 timer circuit driving a street-fire MSD module thru a MSD Blaster coil. Here's a video of it installed over a fogger unit while I was demonstrating it to my son and grandson (and exposing them to dangerous radiation - LOL ).

The video starts out with a surface gap plug installed without fog and then with fog. Next comes a regular plug with conventional gap. It runs both with and without fog added. Then a little propane gas is added (both with the fog and without the fog), and finally I show my plasma lighter.

We all lived thru the experiment and my son Bob took the video.

Hi Gary,
    Excellent!...you seem to have enjoyed the Circuit just wanted to know
    What did you show to us in the end of the video somthing like an handheld Ionizer???
    Best regards,
    Faraday88.

Leave a comment:

• Gary Hammond
    replied
    Hi All,

I just finished a replication of Aaron's 555 timer circuit driving a street-fire MSD module thru a MSD Blaster coil. Here's a video of it installed over a fogger unit while I was demonstrating it to my son and grandson (and exposing them to dangerous radiation - LOL ).

The video starts out with a surface gap plug installed without fog and then with fog. Next comes a regular plug with conventional gap. It runs both with and without fog added. Then a little propane gas is added (both with the fog and without the fog), and finally I show my plasma lighter.

We all lived thru the experiment and my son Bob took the video.

Last edited by Gary Hammond; 04-03-2018, 07:43 AM. Reason: spelling

Leave a comment:

• Faraday88
    replied
    Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
    The plasma is very full spectrum so very well could have those emissions - I can't verify anything. In an engine, even if there are, I see no way it will escape the engine block or head.

For bench tests, it is possible, but again, I don't know what the emissions are. I would like the answer to this as well.
    Aaron,
    Im convinced with your way of answering it..Indeed when you said 'The plasma is very full spectrum so very well could have those emissions' guess what! its only a matter of it being in the conventional Tranverse EM or the Teslian Longitudial or Scalar format of the emmission. just a reference : from JB's old website in the first fews paraghaps of the TESLA SWITCH SECTION:
    ''We used as a starting point for our experiments, the switching device John Bedini had built for the Tesla Symposium. Our goal was to upgrade this switching device for ordinary car or motorcycle batteries.

Because we had already learned that the efficiency will go up the more we load the circuit, we decided to load this Tesla circuit also.

We found that when we connected a second lamp, the first lamp instantaneously became brighter.

Each time we disconnected and connected one of the light bulbs or other loads in the circuit, we saw a spark about a half inch long. The light of this spark was noticeably different from the light of sparks observed when experimenting with high voltages. We discovered that in addition to X-rays we were also generating scalar waves. These were detecting using a scalar wave detector built by John Bedini, which was based on a plan furnished by Tom Bearden.

Best Regards,
    Faraday88.

Leave a comment:

• Hellenic Vanagon
    replied
    In the mean time, my Plasma mk II, (much stronger and perfectly timed arc), is coming!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X