Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plasma Ignition | Plasma Jet Ignition

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Engr. Aaron Murakami, thank you for not banning me. Really appreciate it, sir.
    Last edited by nuvisys; 08-26-2019, 09:56 PM. Reason: irrelevant post

    Comment


    • Originally posted by nuvisys View Post
      OT: First, the good news. Last year, a mining engineer from australia heard about our technology. Since he is a friend of my son, he came to actually see a demo. I presumed, he was impressed. He told us that he is interested to patent the technology in the USA. After getting the papers, signatures, etc..

      I just received the news that it is already filed as a provisionary patent. Wow, a dream come true, since I always wanted to make dpf/egr obsolete. A flawed design, imo. Testing is sked within this year, EPA or CARB and some universities.


      Engr. Aaron Murakami, thank you for not banning me. Really appreciate it, sir.
      Please keep us in the loop with results from EPA & CARB testing. Good luck with the patent process.

      Comment


      • Imo, I have broken the rules on posting OT comments. I am sorry, I got excited.

        Comment


        • I'm sure once your patent applications are evaluated and EPA/CARB look at them, you'll go into production and need to market. A new thread would probably be best for those discussions

          Comment


          • [QUOTE=heysoundude;32173]I'm sure once your patent applications are evaluated and EPA/CARB look at them, you'll go into production and need to market. A new thread would probably be best for those discussions [/QUOTE

            Engr. Aaron's thread has been polluted with OT comments. It's time to go back to plasma ignition. I found a circuit diagram online but our 2002 revo is in such perfect condition comparable to euro 4 compliant cars. If i disable the device's, the emissions will be too pungent (worst than diesel smog), invisible but deadly.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by nuvisys View Post
              Engr. Aaron's thread has been polluted with OT comments. It's time to go back to plasma ignition. I found a circuit diagram online but our 2002 revo is in such perfect condition comparable to euro 4 compliant cars. If i disable the device's, the emissions will be too pungent (worst than diesel smog), invisible but deadly.
              These are really quite passive-aggressive trolling statements, you realize.
              are plasma and your devices incompatible? Why? What makes you so sure? If you can't disclose your reasons because of Proprietary technology or trademarked patented confidentiality or whatever, you really have to stop talking about it and talk about your plasma implementation on your car.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by heysoundude View Post
                These are really quite passive-aggressive trolling statements, you realize.
                are plasma and your devices incompatible? Why? What makes you so sure? If you can't disclose your reasons because of Proprietary technology or trademarked patented confidentiality or whatever, you really have to stop talking about it and talk about your plasma implementation on your car.
                I believe that plasma ignition is worth diy'ing on a car. I can't say for sure if it could improve our revo, unless I disable the device/s. The revo has passed euro 4 standards and I could make it better, but, what for? The online circuit could be much different from the circuit of Engr. Aaron. There are no confidentiality clause involved here. Yes, I realized that I became a troll but I was answering queries online. Don't worry, sir, I will notify you of developments by pms, and others, too if requested(when I will be given the permission to make contact with members of this prestigious forum).
                Last edited by nuvisys; 08-28-2019, 01:28 AM. Reason: spelling; tense; wrong word used

                Comment


                • there is (are?) the Euro 5-6 standard(s), aren't there? why not shoot for meeting and exceeding them?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by heysoundude View Post
                    there is (are?) the Euro 5-6 standard(s), aren't there? why not shoot for meeting and exceeding them?
                    "The simplest way to solve a problem is, invariably, the correct one."
                    "K.I.S.S."

                    Oooo, a tall order for me. Actually, I have that in mind, months ago. I have several mods to do on the two devices but preferred not to because it involves time and money. I will have to buy a euro 1 car and an emissions/gas analyzer.

                    Just when I had succeeded in 'cleaning' two-stroke engines, they changed the rules; they phased-out the Suzuki/Yamaha motorcycles. It would be cheaper if manufacturers continue producing 2 stroke engines instead of the 4 stroke variety. The solution is already here!

                    You are right, sir. Since K (light absorption coefficient) is brought down to less than 1% (0.5 - 0.76%) it would be an unsurmountable objective to bring it to almost zero. There would always be losses. Even pure gold/silver is not pure (99.999%).

                    We once installed the devices on a chinese made euro 6 compliant car. The best we could do was bring down the K (from 0.11% down to 0.09% Zero emissions is difficult but not impossible!

                    Comment


                    • SMH and facepalm

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by heysoundude View Post
                        SMH and facepalm
                        the second, i understand. the first i do not. smh = lol? You seem to be the most persistent on this forum. I like your style, sir. One of these days, we could communicate via email?

                        Do you know that before the videos, so many negative comments? Perhaps, all of them. Now, there is/are no negative comment, not even one.

                        Everybody now understand the principles. Nobody can make it simpler. It's like A-B-C or 1-2-3. Even a high school stude understand how it works based on the basic laws of science. like poles/charges, repel... unlike poles, attract...

                        Comment


                        • smh = shake my head
                          I believe you have access to my email if you click my username and view my profile. If not, send me a direct message and I'll provide it to you privately

                          Comment


                          • I tried power ringz on intake valve of my carbureted motorcycle. It unlocked another 30% of torque and power.
                            Mileage testing going on with aggressive driving conditions.

                            Benefits of both power lynz and power ringz are noticeable when engine heats up. Once the engine is hot, it really feels like race mode is on. Without any changes in carburetor, the valve mod alone bumped up idle by 600rpm. Moreover, it allows engine to idle at 700rpm (when cold) and 1000rpm(when hot) previously it would struggle to idle at 1000rpm (when cold) and 1400rpm (when hot)

                            Even in steep incline, there is no struggle to overtake a 4 cylinder sedan car in 5th gear at speeds of 40+kmph (previously impossible). This clearly shows the terrific improvement with this mod.

                            Exhaust gas temperature has dropped by 70 degree Celsius and zero detonation. It is the combination of power lynz, power ringz and high compression singh groove together worked synergistically to bring about so much of difference.

                            I really wish if my bike had an additional gear (yes, even overgearing is not enough) to convert the newly created torque to fuel economy.

                            Followed the valve mod exactly like in the patent. I never expected anything like this, I just tried it out to see how it would behave, to my surprise I am shocked!

                            I still run plasma with TM plugs (still going strong with 8000+kms @1uf discharge)

                            First time I feel completely satisfied with my engine performance.
                            Highly recommend this combination!

                            Comment


                            • Hi Firoz,

                              Which TM plugs are you using?

                              Original Type, Star Series Type, or the surface gap Motorcycle Series?

                              And how many ohms is your plug?



                              Originally posted by firozmusthafa View Post
                              I tried power ringz on intake valve of my carbureted motorcycle. It unlocked another 30% of torque and power.
                              Mileage testing going on with aggressive driving conditions.

                              Benefits of both power lynz and power ringz are noticeable when engine heats up. Once the engine is hot, it really feels like race mode is on. Without any changes in carburetor, the valve mod alone bumped up idle by 600rpm. Moreover, it allows engine to idle at 700rpm (when cold) and 1000rpm(when hot) previously it would struggle to idle at 1000rpm (when cold) and 1400rpm (when hot)

                              Even in steep incline, there is no struggle to overtake a 4 cylinder sedan car in 5th gear at speeds of 40+kmph (previously impossible). This clearly shows the terrific improvement with this mod.

                              Exhaust gas temperature has dropped by 70 degree Celsius and zero detonation. It is the combination of power lynz, power ringz and high compression singh groove together worked synergistically to bring about so much of difference.

                              I really wish if my bike had an additional gear (yes, even overgearing is not enough) to convert the newly created torque to fuel economy.

                              Followed the valve mod exactly like in the patent. I never expected anything like this, I just tried it out to see how it would behave, to my surprise I am shocked!

                              I still run plasma with TM plugs (still going strong with 8000+kms @1uf discharge)

                              First time I feel completely satisfied with my engine performance.
                              Highly recommend this combination!
                              Last edited by Aaron Murakami; 09-18-2019, 11:22 PM.
                              Aaron Murakami





                              You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

                              Comment


                              • Hi Aaron,

                                I am using motorcycle series TM plug which measures just about 0.2 ohm in my fluke multimeter

                                Thanks,
                                Firoz

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X