Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scorch View Post
    Hello all. How are you?
    I am fine and trust you are fine as well.

I finally got around to performing an actual, real world test of the plasma ignition system on this generator and did produce a video of this yesterday.
    There is currently a blizzard moving through Colorado here on the plains and both major east/west routes are closed so not much work to do yesterday or today...

The plasma ignition system itself is working well and I did run the engine for a short period of time just on a starting fluid primer.
    Then I set igintion timing to top dead center for optimum compression and tried doing some testing with both a mister spray bottle as well as an ultrasonic humidifier.

Neither test has revealed any desirable effect such as a single "fire" of the engine or even an audible 'pop' from the exhaust port.

And at this point; I am out of ideas of what else to try other than configuring for additional capacitive discharge to add high current to high voltage which is another project all in itself and will likely just burn up spark plugs and possibly cause other engine damage so I prefer to try some HHO experiments first.

But I am certainly open to suggestions as to how it may be possible to run on straight water in this type of setup.

I am still very intrigued by the possibility of using a fairly large HHO cell on a pretty small engine simply driving a generator which may be enough to power the cell just as depicted in that video showing a Anton cell running a generator in an elevator.

See:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMlciNOyo_U

There a few things about this video that many of you may not be aware of:

1. The HHO system is sitting on a cart that is being strongly vibrated by the engine which helps to increase gas bubbles rising off the reactor plates.

2. Engine does have a small air intake port supplementing the HHO supply.

3. It appears his HHO is being powered by a simple variable transformer and rectifier which means that if he increases the voltage beyond a certain limit; the HHO cell will also start producing additional water vapor-steam that may also supplement the HHO supply.

4. His generator and transformer are 240 volt models which may be a little more efficient than my 120 volt versions.

5. His HHO cell may have been modified by sand blasting the plates at a 45 degree angle to also increase gas output per the suggestions of Morray King in his presentation at the 2012 GBEM conference.

See:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa2sjMN8sMc

That is all for now, enjoy your experiments and have a great day!

Kindest regards;

Scorch.
    Hi Scroch,

Sorry..but just saw only the video without the Audio...What's in the big Bottle with the glow in it there..?
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• Just for the record, Michael S. sent this to me: http://capacitordischargeignition.com
      It is a single discharge per trigger, but is too expensive for what it is, but it is what I'm looking for in another application.

I also found what could be THE master cap charge circuit solutions that I've been waiting for. I bought one and will test it out and will report back if it is promising, but looks like THE solution.
      Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

• The big bottle is merely a reservoir of water vapor from an ultrasonic humidifier which is back-lit so I could see how the vapor was building up or being used.

Kindest regards;

}:>

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
        Hi Scroch,

Sorry..but just saw only the video without the Audio...What's in the big Bottle with the glow in it there..?
        Rgds,
        Faraday88.

Comment

• Hey Aaron. Thank you kindly for the input.

I was thinking along the same lines and yes I could start applying more power such as the addition of the lower voltage, higher current cap bank.
          I also have one of the original "direct hits" capacitor adapters that I could install on the non-resistor plug and haven't even tried that yet either.

But I can already see that just with the HV diode; it's already causing wear on the plug and adding more power is simply going to increase wear and possible engine damage.

I may eventually want to come back to attempts with plain water in the future but for now; I do want to try working with an HHO cell just to make a point.
          I firmly believe the videos detailing "Anton cell running in elevator" experiment is genuine and this is what I initially set out to do so; I want to try this first with my working ignition system before I try beefing up the power any more when it could conceivably damage the test bed engine.

I had originally planned on operating a 12 volt HHO cell but have since decided that it doesn't make any sense to deal with even more efficiency losses by powering a 12 volt cell from a 120 generator so I have now ordered this 120 volt cell which should be here by the end of the week.

Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l500.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	48782

This thing is substantial with dual ports and a rating of up to 10 LPM and he demonstrates one of these operating on nothing more than a PWM light dimmer from the hardware store.

And in my reality; simpler is always better!

With regards to starting with gasoline then leaning it out towards water:
          The HHO is along the same lines.
          At lower voltages; it's HHO fuel.
          At higher voltages; it's more water vapor-steam...

Kindest regards;

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
          Just the street fire with plasma is way to small to try only water. Plasma ignition at that level is intended for gas powered cars running on leaner mixture with or without additional hho or water vapor.

You can see Revizal's old motorcycle video using not a CDI plasma but cap with diode in parallel with the stock plug. He gets it to run a bit with just plain water in the intake but you can see the size of his cap setup.

Just to see if it is promising for your setup, you can put a booster cap setup in parallel with your plug and see if it kicks over with just water.

But I wouldn't plan on it being able to run that way strictly on water that easily and without possible damage.

What about running it on gasoline then slowly lean it out to see how lean you can get it with plasma and water vapor? I'd go that route first to more easily see what happens first.
          Last edited by Scorch; 02-15-2016, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Hey Aaron. Thank you kindly for the input.

I was thinking along the same lines and yes I could start applying more power such as the addition of the lower voltage, higher current cap bank.
            I also have one of the original "direct hits" capacitor adapters that I could install on the non-resistor plug and haven't even tried that yet either.

But I can already see that just with the HV diode; it's already causing wear on the plug and adding more power is simply going to increase wear and possible engine damage.

I may eventually want to come back to attempts with plain water in the future but for now; I do want to try working with an HHO cell just to make a point.
            I firmly believe the videos detailing "Anton cell running in elevator" experiment is genuine and this is what I initially set out to do so; I want to try this first with my working ignition system before I try beefing up the power any more when it could conceivably damage the test bed engine.

I had originally planned on operating a 12 volt HHO cell but have since decided that it doesn't make any sense to deal with even more efficiency losses by powering a 12 volt cell from a 120 generator so I have now ordered this 120 volt cell which should be here by the end of the week.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5119[/ATTACH]

This thing is substantial with dual ports and a rating of up to 10 LPM and he demonstrates one of these operating on nothing more than a PWM light dimmer from the hardware store.

And in my reality; simpler is always better!

With regards to starting with gasoline then leaning it out towards water:
            The HHO is along the same lines.
            At lower voltages; it's HHO fuel.
            At higher voltages; it's more water vapor-steam...

Kindest regards;

KISS Principle....
            Rgds,
            Faraday88.

Comment

• 120v HHO

Hello all.
              Just a quick update.
              I have received the 120v HHO cell which appears to be pretty well built and features input and output ports on both ends for better flow.

Click image for larger version

Name:	120vHHOsm.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	147.7 KB
ID:	48788

I did try operating with plain distilled water and no electrolyte at 120VDC just to see if I can get any gas output.
              In this condition; resistance is VERY high and cell only drawing about 0.10 ma and gas output is just a few CCs per hour.
              I was hoping this might 'condition' or 'structure' the water over time but it's been 4 days and no noticeable increase and I don't think I have the patience for this and not sure it's even possible to condition the water under these particular conditions.

I have heard that under certain conditions; the water may become "electrically charged" or "structured" but I don't think I have achieved those conditions which seems to be more prevalent in cylindrical or wet cell applications operating at specific frequencies.

And, of course this is a dry cell operating on plain DC which may have some 60hz 'noise' due to lack of filter cap and unlikely it will actually 'structure' the water under these conditions.

So next step is to go conventional with typical KOH electrolyte just to get this experiment going and see what I can do with it and hopefully this plasma ignition system will help with combustion efficiency.

Kindest regards;

Comment

• 120v HHO video

Hello everybody.

Wow.... Interesting how nearly two months can pass while dealing with all the various other distractions of life. . .

But then again; doesn't look like much of anything has occured here and I do wonder if there may be a more appropriate thread on this forum for HHO systems even though I do intend to use this plasma ignition system.

I finally got around to conducting a quick experiment just to see what kind of output I might get at only 5 amps which is the max rating for my smallest variable transformer.

I don't actually have any way to measure gas output right now but it looks pretty good for just an initial test of a brand new cell and basic setup.

That is all for now.

Kindest regards;

Comment

Hello all.
                  Just a quick update.
                  I have received the 120v HHO cell which appears to be pretty well built and features input and output ports on both ends for better flow.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5127[/ATTACH]

I did try operating with plain distilled water and no electrolyte at 120VDC just to see if I can get any gas output.
                  In this condition; resistance is VERY high and cell only drawing about 0.10 ma and gas output is just a few CCs per hour.
                  I was hoping this might 'condition' or 'structure' the water over time but it's been 4 days and no noticeable increase and I don't think I have the patience for this and not sure it's even possible to condition the water under these particular conditions.

I have heard that under certain conditions; the water may become "electrically charged" or "structured" but I don't think I have achieved those conditions which seems to be more prevalent in cylindrical or wet cell applications operating at specific frequencies.

And, of course this is a dry cell operating on plain DC which may have some 60hz 'noise' due to lack of filter cap and unlikely it will actually 'structure' the water under these conditions.

So next step is to go conventional with typical KOH electrolyte just to get this experiment going and see what I can do with it and hopefully this plasma ignition system will help with combustion efficiency.

Kindest regards;

Hi Scroch,
                  You are very correct.. the concentric geometry makes use of Magnetic orientation to the Water molecules Energizing them Electrically, Please refer to Stanley Meyer's Patent
                  (Canadian Patent) where he uses this Configuration along with another advanced one in a single cell Hydrogen gas generator. My own study shows that the central cylinder must be of Bulk rather than a hollow structure..
                  Best Regards,
                  Faraday88.

Comment

• Scorch,

With just tap water, you can get quite a bit of gas from the concentric tube cell you showed.

At about 33 seconds, you see it kick on and produce a lot of gas for a little input.

From your variac, take the AC output through a full bridge and connect the positive to the outside tube and the negative, put through a small spool of wire for some current limiting and connect that to the inner tube.

Over a day or so running it off and on, I had a nice white coating on the inside negative tube, which is a dielectric layer that restricts current.
                    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
                      Scorch,

With just tap water, you can get quite a bit of gas from the concentric tube cell you showed.

At about 33 seconds, you see it kick on and produce a lot of gas for a little input.

From your variac, take the AC output through a full bridge and connect the positive to the outside tube and the negative, put through a small spool of wire for some current limiting and connect that to the inner tube.

Over a day or so running it off and on, I had a nice white coating on the inside negative tube, which is a dielectric layer that restricts current.
                      Hi Aaron,
                      This is your classical Stan Meyer experiment i remember seeing sometime in 2007-8 time frame... Ravi raju showed us the conditioning methods i guess...
                      although the conditioning is a key in 'Normal ' Power supply excitation, the conditioning comes as a by-product when you use the ' Radiantly designed Power supply excitation. and yes this can be done eiither by the noraml SG mode or the Generator mode..
                      Rgds,
                      Faraday88.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                        Hi Aaron,
                        This is your classical Stan Meyer experiment i remember seeing sometime in 2007-8 time frame... Ravi raju showed us the conditioning methods i guess...
                        although the conditioning is a key in 'Normal ' Power supply excitation, the conditioning comes as a by-product when you use the ' Radiantly designed Power supply excitation. and yes this can be done eiither by the noraml SG mode or the Generator mode..
                        Rgds,
                        Faraday88.
                        I actually showed Ravi the process.

You might find this interesting: http://emediapress.com/2016/02/07/st...r-fuel-method/

I was trying to point people in the SG direction or actually radiant spike hho production a long time ago.
                        Attached Files
                        Aaron Murakami

Comment

I actually showed Ravi the process.

You might find this interesting: http://emediapress.com/2016/02/07/st...r-fuel-method/

I was trying to point people in the SG direction or actually radiant spike hho production a long time ago.
                          Hi Aaron,
                          Extremely sorry pal! for the mistake,...i was not sure who recommended to whom but did remember reading this extensive exchange of the conditioning process back then (White powder formation)..of course full credit to you. and yes You were indeed the first to show the Radiant Electricity mechanism in Stan's WFC process.. this process is same as the Bedini process happening in a Battery..the only difference being Inverted results!..That is Oxide formation(white powder) in Stan's water splitter and Sulphate depletion in case of Bedini battery process.
                          Rgds,
                          Faraday88.
                          Last edited by Faraday88; 04-12-2016, 10:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                            Hi Aaron,
                            Extremely sorry pal! for the mistake,...i was not sure who recommended to whom but did remember reading this extensive exchange of the conditioning process back then (White powder formation)..of course full credit to you. and yes You were indeed the first to show the Radiant Electricity mechanism in Stan's WFC process.. this process is same as the Bedini process happening in a Battery..the only difference being Inverted results!..That is Oxide formation(white powder) in Stan's water splitter and Sulphate depletion in case of Bedini battery process.
                            Rgds,
                            Faraday88.
                            In Meyer's tech manual - right up front in the beginning he says he is using voltage potential to split water. 12-13 years ago in Icubenetwork, the only voltage potential circuit I knew how to build was an SG to get the radiant spikes. It wasn't the optimum circuit for the water cell, but the concept was correct. I always knew normal electrolysis wasn't the goal.

In that video I posted, that is just pulsed DC - actually a full rectified AC through a choke to the cell. That is what I used to condition those tubes.

Here is a video on the conditioning - this is old so not good quality but good enough to see what I did.

Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Video on the white coating - my calcium oxide coating is a guess but is probably right along with magnesium oxide.

Aaron Murakami

Comment

Video on the white coating - my calcium oxide coating is a guess but is probably right along with magnesium oxide.

Hi Aaron,

Excellent!! Thanks for that little briefing from the yesteryear efforts on the Tube conditioning in the Meyer cell.. but i still feel the conditioning is trivial but comes as result
                                of if I may term it as Right topology of the Radiant excitation in the Resonant cell. ofcourse going by the 'Conditioning-First' and then achieving the desired results (of HHO) could be a bit inferior..what say?
                                Rgds,
                                Faraday88.

Comment

Working...
                                X