Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPX replication, anyone ?

Hello,

HAs anyone replicated the circuit John Bedini handed out few year back ?
    link here

After reviewing this schematic, the carrier frequency is very low. Keep in mind the 555 timer has a maximum frequency generation of 150khz.

Lookign at the video for the RPX sideband on youyube, the carrier frequency is at 3.1 Mhz. Which leads me to think the 'medmachine010.jpg' is not the RPX.
    Now we have two machine that Bedini says works, one is very low frequency with sidebands. And the other RPX, has much higher carrier frequency 3.1Mhz.

I am confused as which one is the real thing.

On another note. I thought the RPX was a wave mixer and sideband generator, but after review this picture of the RPX board:
    It simply generates a 3.1mhz frequency from the crystal, and I can see a 555 timer on the board two. I know the RPX requires an external frequency source. So thats 2 waves and a carrier at 3.1 Mhz.

SO which is it , low frequencies ? high frequencies ? medmachine or RPX ?
    ANyone replicated any of them ?

Regards,

Lerameur

Originally posted by lerameur View Post
    Hello,

HAs anyone replicated the circuit John Bedini handed out few year back ?
    link here

After reviewing this schematic, the carrier frequency is very low. Keep in mind the 555 timer has a maximum frequency generation of 150khz.

Lookign at the video for the RPX sideband on youyube, the carrier frequency is at 3.1 Mhz. Which leads me to think the 'medmachine010.jpg' is not the RPX.
    Now we have two machine that Bedini says works, one is very low frequency with sidebands. And the other RPX, has much higher carrier frequency 3.1Mhz.

I am confused as which one is the real thing.

On another note. I thought the RPX was a wave mixer and sideband generator, but after review this picture of the RPX board:
    It simply generates a 3.1mhz frequency from the crystal, and I can see a 555 timer on the board two. I know the RPX requires an external frequency source. So thats 2 waves and a carrier at 3.1 Mhz.

SO which is it , low frequencies ? high frequencies ? medmachine or RPX ?
    ANyone replicated any of them ?

Regards,

Lerameur
    Don Trueblood has no business selling that circuit commercially. Because something is in a book doesn't make it public domain. Those are John's copyrighted designs and he doesn't even have the courtesy to give John's wife a percent of the sales.

John removed that image long ago, not sure how you got a link to it. It's in archive.org though. I can put that image back up on John's site. That is a precursor to the RPX that goes way back so no, that image is not the RPX.

http://sidebandgenerator.com that is the real thing - the same circuit that John sold as the RPX. John only made a small amount of the original ones with the inductors that you tune - that one is in the book http://bedinirpxbook.com. After, it went to a circuit that does not require those little inductors to be tuned. Both need a signal generator. You can get the entire combo kit that has everything you need at the first link I provided.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Hello Aaron,

SO bu buying the two DVD and the book Kit, I will not have the latest circuit of the RPX ?
      Is the circuit in the latest RPX version from Bedini ?or is it an improvement of his?

Lerameur

Comment

Originally posted by lerameur View Post
        Hello Aaron,

SO bu buying the two DVD and the book Kit, I will not have the latest circuit of the RPX ?
        Is the circuit in the latest RPX version from Bedini ?or is it an improvement of his?

Lerameur
        No, you will have the original rpx circuit you see on ebay. The latest one is what I have on http://sidebandgenerator.com - it is improved because no tuning is needed and I fixed the heating issues on a few components John had trouble with.
        Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Wow, Thank you for information Aaron!!

Comment

Working...
          X