Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IDI - Gravitational Power Full Disclosure - Full Schematics and Explanations Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IDI - Gravitational Power Full Disclosure - Full Schematics and Explanations Here!

*** I know i messed up the the word gravitational, but by the time i actually noticed it was to late and i won't spend another half a day to render the videos together just for that... ***

A few months ago i was inspired by the Spirit of God to come up with a machine that will benefit all people and will expand the knowledge of the humankind.

This machine, while very simple, 7 main components, can tap into the energy field of the planet and produce useful work that can be transformed into "electricity" or can be used directly to pump water, compress air or can be used as a fan to cool you in the hot summers.

Unfortunately i have no money left to continue this research, so i've started this GoFundme.com campaign but more importantly then you giving me money is that you take this research and get it to the next level.

The machine that i'm trying to build is named IDI, Infinita Dumnezeiasca Iubire, in English this would translate as The Infinite Godly Love, and works due to gravity, some might call it a gravitational engine but what it is i explain into this and other videos.

Please spread this video around, download it, reupload it mirror it, else it will be taken down!

IF YOU WANT TO HELP ME FINISH THIS CONSIDER MAKING A SMALL DONATION HERE!

https://www.gofundme.com/idi-alterna...nergy-research
Working...
X