current plus radiant charger apears to be OU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
    Thanks for posting your circuit Peter, I've been wanting to experiment with it for a while.

Here's one version I quickly put together. I already had the tape drive motor SG, so it only took a few minutes to get this running.
    It's charging the heck out of B3!

I'm thinking about how I might be able use this in a four battery Tesla Switch

John K.
    Hi All,
    Sorry to chime in here...but just a pointer if you read the Advance Battery Charging Circuit Patent ' Circuits and related methods for Charging a Battery''
    the significance of the Node 30 says a lot about what is going on in here.. This Patent according to me is a Multitude of Combination of the modes and topology and the other Associated Bedini Patents. Must tinker with this if you are to get a feel of the differences..
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Originally posted by wheatbelt.radio View Post
      OU into batteries is great, especially with Large wet PB cells, nice sharp pulses and offtimes - gearing the pulse size too the batter size is the tricky part too ovoid loosing NRG, i found a simple bridge frmo the mains with a series capacitor on one rail of the bridge input, too be excellent, bridge outpuot straight over the batteries, and my country mains is 240 v, excellent desulphate and charge speed / efficency, a real contendor !! but currently working on rosemary ansile circuit - GOT COP10 reliable design and trying too market it, please , a little supoprt would be awesome.

https://igg.me/at/free-heat
      I literally spent thousands of hours on those Ainslie experiments. I do not believe you will see COP 10.0. The most I saw was 2.0 but was more interesting was that when I underdrove the 555, it went into strange oscillations and the resistor dropped up to 5C below ambient.
      Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Peter...other than the extra diode you have could you think of any difference in putting the battery before or after the coil. The reason I put it after was I remember John talking about switching the negative so that the charge is already sitting on the positive, can't remember exactly how it was put but something like since it was already charged on the positive side when negative was connected then it was ready to go. with the battery after the coil the positive would be charged up by the current and the negative would "switch" through the diode. I will be testing both just to see but was just asking in case you had already tried it and decided for some reason that before the coil was better.

On a side note I just got everything set up to run a test on my small AA battery powered machine. I drained one battery down to .970 and am letting it re-stabilize before I get it going. Going to be using the data logger that I posted to hopefully be able to make a graph of the charge battery, and I am going to hook up a time lapse gopro to watch my multimeter hooked up to the run batteries. With the gopro I am going to go back and plot the time and reading manually so I can make a graph of that also and compare. I am also in the process of making an arduino controlled battery discharge circuit so i can measure the actual amount of energy in the battery instead of just voltage measurements...I have come to learn a voltage measurement is not a foolproof thing...thanks to all you fine folks

good luck to all...and keep up the good work!

Comment

graph

this is the test i just completed. I ran the machine for one hour...the logger was having hiccups so I just did the gopro deal and graphed the data by hand. as you can see on the graph the charge battery started at 1.08 volts and finished at 1.27 so it raised a total of 0.19 volts. I did not graph the supply batteries because i only took five measurments during the run and they were 2.528 at the start (2.517 at 15 minutes) (2.506 at 30 minuntes) (2.497 at 45 minutes) (2.493 at 60 minutes) with a total drop on the primary batteries equaling 0.035. looking good so far...more "in depth" test to come!!
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160321_223107.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	788.9 KB
ID:	48826

Comment

There is a lot of great information on this thread and I am enthusiastic to see this research on an SSG variant. Bradley that Arduino logging code is also impressive even if not useful on the first go. To think even something like that was a half million dollar IBM and a computer sci department 50 years ago, not it is a ten dollar chip and a few public libraries. Am also writing cause I uh gobbled up the last of the 4,000,000 UF 4007s for 8 cents on Amazon that Aaron mentioned. So Bradely if you need some for this project or if anyone else is sore about it ... for the low, low price of, joking, joking, but seriously if anyone needs these or was looking forward to them I can just mail you ten or twenty or fifty. Don't know what I will do with 400 of the things. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Hi Bradley and All,
              2 years ago I found a schematic postet by Broadie G.Williams Click image for larger version

Name:	Brodie_Gwilliam_ssgnew.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	48827 and it describes a typical DCDC bucking (step down) converter explained in a lot of websites containing
              standard electronic circuits. You will find there the typical triangle wave you posted here. but congratulations to your finding ! stay on working on this and it will lead you to a sure and relyable method
              for measuring the input/output efficiency of any pulsed coil curcuit while observing the triangle on a oscilloscope. You can easily adjust to max power output !! in a few minutes...

regards
              hobbyrobotik

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley Malone View Post
                it would also be really simple to change an sg into this type of configuration to see what differences it has.[ATTACH=CONFIG]5194[/ATTACH]
                Using the modification Bradley posted, (24v primary, no extra diode, 12 charge battery on other side of coil from primary), I have been running for a day and a half.

Details:

two new 10.5 AH batteries in series at 26.08v to charge
                two almost new 10.5 AH batteries in parallel from 11.89v.
                This is off one power wind of a 130' 4 filar 26awg trigger/20awg power, small 7 magnet wheel at 750 RPM's 190mA draw.

I started the run at 2030 hrs on 3/23/16
                each drop of .2v on the primary(series) resulted in the increase of .1 on the secondary (parallel).
                This morning 3/25/16 at 0700 hrs primary was 23.94 and secondary was 12.88, it is still running.

Broken down details

starting:
                P=2 batts at 13.04 each
                C=2 batts at 11.89 each

35 hrs later:
                P=2 batts at 11.97 each
                C=2 batts at 12.88 each

Interpretation:
                looking like a free spinner with almost exactly out electrically what I put in on the first try.
                Could tidy up the circuit, lube the bearings, ad a flywheel, cap dump, generator coils, etc.
                Aln

Comment

A pic nearing the end of the run, I'll go a few more hours and then let them rest and see where they sit.

Name:	brad mod.jpg
Size:	291.3 KB
ID:	48830

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post
                    Hi All,

This thread reminds me of some of the circuits I was also working with back in 2014,which again are very similar to what you have all been working with, found here...

http://www.energyscienceforum.com/showthread.php?t=2054

I asked people to try it back then but no one posted their results... Here is my own quote from that thread... "I have a favour to ask... can someone try this circuit and tell me what they find out."

Dave Wing
                    Dave, I copied all those on your thread and put them in a folder back then, just never got around to trying them. I'm doing something close to yours and brads, maybe you've tried it, here is a pic and it seems to have no negative effect on the primary circuit. Basically added an ssg between the negatives. Aln

Name:	bradley mod plus ssg.jpg
Size:	141.0 KB
ID:	48832

Comment

aln nice work...Since this ciruit works with normal current it may be a disadvantage to use parallel charge batteries. Dont know this for sure but i think having all the current run throew one battery would be more of a punch. so maybe try running one charge batt then the other instead of parallelling them. since you already have the data of a parallel charge batt you will be able to see the difference if you do one then the other. I know radiant works better with parallel batts because its more "surface" for the radiant but normal current charging works on the amps going threw the batt and with parallel bats you are basically puting half the power threw each....just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by aln View Post
                        Dave, I copied all those on your thread and put them in a folder back then, just never got around to trying them. I'm doing something close to yours and brads, maybe you've tried it, here is a pic and it seems to have no negative effect on the primary circuit. Basically added an ssg between the negatives. Aln
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]5204[/ATTACH]
                        Hi All, You guys are close with that schematic...try a bit harder the exact configuration will lead you to the Advanced Patent 'CIRCUIT AND RELATED METHODS TO CHARGE A BATTERY'.

Good luck,
                        Faraday88.

Comment

faraday..that patent is just the normal radiant only setup of a normal energizer wethere is be a forced oscillation or a wheeled version its still the same and does not use the current "into" the charge battery it only uses the back emf collapse in the coil to charge the battery i started this thread to show and talk about using current and the spike... so could you clarify what you mean by "try a bit harder the exact configuration will lead you to the Advanced Patent" because as i stated that patent is just the multi coil sg configuration.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
                            Actually, there is way more in the books than people think. That is definitely the case in the Advanced SG book. Peter put some of the most important stuff in the back of that book, but doesn't seem that many people noticed
                            Yes Aaron, the Advanced SG book has some information in it that completely changed the way I think. I did a bunch of experiments over the Easter weekend that proved in my mind what Peter was talking about. I'm looking at things with newer eyes and seeing some great results.

The funny thing is that John has been saying it for years.

John K.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley Malone View Post
                              faraday..that patent is just the normal radiant only setup of a normal energizer wethere is be a forced oscillation or a wheeled version its still the same and does not use the current "into" the charge battery it only uses the back emf collapse in the coil to charge the battery i started this thread to show and talk about using current and the spike... so could you clarify what you mean by "try a bit harder the exact configuration will lead you to the Advanced Patent" because as i stated that patent is just the multi coil sg configuration.
                              Hi Bradly,

I repeat, please study the patent up close..i too was of the same impression 4-5 years (i have had my failures as well) back when i first started studying the patent..what you intend to show here by calling it the Current 'mixing' is the Gen. Mode of operating the SSG.. and yes it is relevant but what i insist is the proper use of the Node 30 in the patent...read it clearly says 'the receive Battery gets substantial Current pulse' and let alone this, there are much more other configuration hidden in conjunction with other Bedini patents on Battery charging..figure it out, i have them replicated but cannot post them without prior permission of JB him self..
                              very few have understood (and rediculed) it and called it as being just Soild-state and the rotored version of the SSG not so in reality.. The geometry is critical, air core or iron core is critical...how can 0.7 v charge a battery with 12v terminal Voltage....this patent does it...the normal SSG cannot..
                              JB calls it the Cable Oscillator...
                              Best Regards,
                              Faraday88.

Comment

Faraday
                                I have looked at what your talking about. I have built a oscillator (air core) that makes a neon glow like no other machine i have will. it also will charge the crap out of a battery. I am not saying I have figured out anything special but i believe I get the gist of what is going on...but what I am saying is all of them even when they charge 12 volts from 0.7 still have one path from positive of the run battery through a coil into the negative of the run battery. even the Node 30 that your talking about witch could supply power to somethign else during the time that coil 28 is not discharging...that is still only run from the discharge of the coil and that is the current pulse you talking about. but what i am talking about is using the current that is used to charge the coil to also charge a battery as in a 3 battery tesla switch. if done like that you could still run it exactly the same with the flyback from the coil going into node 30. So it would be the same circuit with the same operation but instead of the "charging" current just running down the run battery it could be collected into another battery. So basically it would be a cable oscillator mixed with a tesla switch. The circuit I drew up was to test what would happen with both the current into the coil and out of the coil charging a battery...but as you can see in the attatched pic you could leave everything else the same and just up the input to 24 volts and put a 12 volt batt to "collect" the current like a tesla switch while still having all the other parts of the circuit work exactly as before.Click image for larger version

Name:	bedinipatentmod.jpg
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	48833

also forgot to add that the "gen mode" is still only working from the discharge of the coil but instead of discharging into a capp or battery it goes through the cap and the run battery....but it is still just the coil collapse. in any of those configurations "witch are marvels of engineering alone" the current used to charge the coil is still just used for only that...so why not let that happen while charging a battery from the same current like a tesla switch.
                                Last edited by Bradley Malone; 03-29-2016, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X