Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kromrey, Meg, Bedini, Leedskalnin machine what do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was on one of his videos on youtube a while back, on the full series of the electric motor secrets possibly, i cant see them now so they might have been removed there were hours of it.

Comment

when i look at that motor it kind of does sound similar. it says they put power in to pull the rotor to center then turn the power off leting momentum finish because there are no magnets. With mine i will try multiple things of course, But if i let the magnet pull itself in then pulse to allow momentum to carry it on. the magnet would supply the extra force in and i would supply the "off time" wich would actually repel instead of just eliminate drag.

Comment

this the one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuZ3YptgngY

Comment

No, it was older and longer several hours long actualy, he showed some of the machine he built in the past, i believe this machine was based on attraction and it had no magnets inside but the layout seemed familiar.

Comment

just found a video secrets of electric motors in my collection it is 2.5 hours long and its nothing but Peter Lindemann...i have probably already seen it but a refresher never hurts. i have studied so much and looked at so much in the past two years i have no idea what i have seen already .

Comment

that would be the one, there is some black and white pictures of motors he built in the past towards the end

Comment

yep it sure does. thanks for the heads up. i'm busy now so i'll watch it in a little bit.

Comment

i skimmed through it...i see what your talking about. The BIGGEST thing for me is even peter lindemann all of these guys- noone has made a system that makes breaks makes a loop. a lot of the systems that come out as OU have a magnetic loop and call it "the secret" but they still create and destroy it. i want mine to never dissipate or be created when i start this machine i want every loop that is made to come from a loop that was broken. it just makes sense to me that nature is a cycle. all the OU devices are triggering nature but not mimicing it1 i believe a big difference will be in this machine. but i dont mean that to be cocky thats the opposite of me. i Just believe if i build this and it doesnt work its because i missed something simple. so i will make changes once built but in uilding it i will realize why the mistake is a mistake....walter russell philosophy.

Comment

my favorite part...this is paraphrased but basically the same statement of peter in the video. When a load is attached it does not take more current to output more power. It takes more current because that motor at that voltage runs one speed if you slow it down it has the same voltage with lower speed therefore more back emf and THAT is the cause of the extra current. well it just so happens that the idea of BACK EMF should not be in my machine because any reflected voltage or current will be sent to the outside coils where i believe it would be received as normal forward emf....that is the whole reason i am sharing this and wanting to build it. when the magnetic loops cancle to create, i believe that will cause all circuits weather magnetic or electrical to oscillate once the machine finds its frequency. then hopefully nature will supply the oscillations and we pull the power of the reflected voltage in a load.

IF ANYONE HAS AN IDEA TO ADD PLEASE DO. I have been trying to put as much knowledge together to make this work as possible so if ANYONE has an idea to add to this please speak up.
                    Last edited by Bradley Malone; 09-06-2014, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Hi Bradley Malone,
                      Just a tip for you to start off with: the G-Field/ Kromrey Convertor's effect of Increasing in speed must be viewed in relative terms, meaning the base RMP is dependent on whether the machine has a load across it or not. a no-load will have a lesser RPM and the loading will increase it from the no -load value.. did you check the Maximum RPM the drive motor would run at(irrespective of the Convertor ??? this value will never be exceeded... does that hint you some thing..? loading the Convertor will get it closer and closer to the Maxium RPM of the drive motor. Never to exceed it.. or does it....? I'm exploring on the later..
                      Rgds,
                      Faraday88.
                      'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Well not sure if it will be overkill but i have a motor that spins 28000 rpm (10,000 rpm would output 63.5 K htz!!). may start a tornadoe when i fire it up ...the way i evsision the kromrey is that it is a "set-up" cycle of nature WHEN LOADED. that mean when it is not loaded the circuits and cycles of electricity and magnetuism are not full cycles so you slow the motor. when you power a load the cycles are complete therefore it speeds up as if it took drag away from the motor by completing the loops. Does that sound right? i just always looked at machines and thought "when i add a load i change the machine" so i think it is a better idea to make a machine that changes for the better when you add a load. wich the Kromrey does.

sorry for the bad grammer and spelling i type faster than my brain can keep up with. the kromrey from my understanding will never add force to the shaft so at the best i believe you could run at the motors max rpm lowest current draw and that would be the best you could do. Therefore get an efficient motor. or come up with an OU motor that will drive this OU generator. EVERYTHING is a cycle build it so!
                        Last edited by Bradley Malone; 09-08-2014, 06:32 AM.

Comment

Does anybody know of a page or other forum where somebody took a working kromrey and hooked it to different loads? I would like to someone that has one take two coils maybe try bifilar and stuff to, but I am interested to see what exactly causes the speed up (load wise). Is it high impedance-resistance-capacitance a combination? I have studied it for a while but have never seen anywhere that someone tests it with more than one type of load.

Comment

Sorry for making multiple posts, I just keep coming up with more stuff .
                            I am an hour and a half into peter lineman’s motor secrets. It got me thinking that instead of magnets on the rotor if I used iron, and offset the core magnets to be closer to the rotor. Then as in the magnipulsion engine and ones like it. I would run it in an attraction mode and use the locking of the smaller loop to take the core magnets flow from the outer ring. Still accomplishing the make break make loop concept I am going for but may perform better than magnets??? I think it may make the rotor generate without being the generator. If that makes sense.

Comment

Well found almost the perfect core laminates every measurement was exactly what I needed, except for an easily removable part. Then I get a quote from the company and find out there is a minimum order of $1,500. I don’t think I will be building 100 of these just yet so that’s out of the question. So I am stuck again. I looked into the cast cores and it just doesn’t seem like they would work as well as actual metal (if I am wrong please tell me). I also need to cores to be precise so I can get close air gaps, I guess I have to go with steel because I can’t find usable iron anywhere and I am out of ideas.

Comment

Hi Brad,

Originally posted by Bradley Malone View Post
                                Well found almost the perfect core laminates every measurement was exactly what I needed, except for an easily removable part. Then I get a quote from the company and find out there is a minimum order of $1,500. I don’t think I will be building 100 of these just yet so that’s out of the question. So I am stuck again. I looked into the cast cores and it just doesn’t seem like they would work as well as actual metal (if I am wrong please tell me). I also need to cores to be precise so I can get close air gaps, I guess I have to go with steel because I can’t find usable iron anywhere and I am out of ideas.
                                I haven't tried it yet, but I have some #7 steel shot recommended by Paul Babcock to cast into cores with epoxy. The shot needs to be painted first in a shallow pan to insulate the individual pieces, and I found that pourable Devcon Liquid Steel is magnetic but electrically non-conducting. The combination of the insulated steel shot cast in the liquid steel should give high permeability and low eddy currents.

Comment

Working...
                                X