Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aln's edited notes from Erfinder's discussions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gala View Post
    Thank you for answering the questions, and please understand that in this 'dog eats dog' world, unfair play is common play. I feel decent to give credit to whomever disclose some of proven work even after our laugh or frustrations ceised. If I don't understand Maxweell's equations and its implications, it is my problem and laughing or shouting at them won't change the nature of reality no mater how many people I have on my side.

I regret the fact that we cannot hear anymore what Steve has to say because of what I see, a personality missmatch.
    However, from what I've seen (some stuff really incredible) I believe Steve deserves a bit more than ridicule and a boot. And the way I see it, he deserves a lot more, namely the precedence of his discoveries proven by facts, not just theories.

A while ago, John Bedini has demonstrated an aparatus (Kromrey) in a DVD from 'Energy From The Vacuum' series. In that DVD he explained and he made a sketch on the black board about how an energy vortex flew-in the system at the 'neutral' zones, namely the Bloch wall of the magnets, and the middle planes of the coils. Any EE will laugh his @ss off at such statemets. And with this, I hope I clarified my trust in the openness of an regular EE. This kind of things are not in the books, hence laughing is not a measuring stick. And remember, the same happened to Tesla, the guy we all claim we admire and yet still don't understand. Laughing is cheap in this kind of situations if not the premises of looking silly later.

Respectfully yours,

DaWave.

It is easy to ridicule some one hard work...isn't it..? if you even claim to have seen the dvd on Kromrey Convertor..I pitty you for your are so ignorant of the effects John showed , leave apart the explanation that he gives on the working (yes he does not explain them completely... Why should he???.... when he's efforts are slandered the way you already have..! go somewhere else and show your frustration buddy...
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• Dawave,

I appreciate your candor, please realize my E.E. friend has replicated most or all of the materials in all of John's work, including the kromrey, so perhaps that would have helped you understand he is not a died in the wool from academia type, but is a true free energy researcher. I would not show this to just any guy with a degree.

you can find steve -info@forgotten-genius is his email. knock yourself out I do not care.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

• Hello folks, I don't post much. I am not trained. I am an old retired carpenter. with a life long interest. I don't offer much. I am sure anyone here would rather hear from someone with some training. I have been reading here for @ five years to try to improve my understanding. Sometimes, I will build something. Two and a half years ago I began to rebuild an eight coiler with matched componets. I had just pulled the coils off to litz them when a wind storm blew the top out of a cedar tree and the top thirty feet of it did a lawn dart dive through the center of my living room. It messed up my work area upstairs also. So, now I finally have two coils remounted and running again. feels good. In the past, when I have shown friends what I have been doing several of them have said that they feel better when the machine is running. No calibration techniques were used. But it was enough to keep me going. My property is solar poor. It is difficult to find enough sun to grow a basil plant in the summer. Realizing that the large monopole would require a large battery bank and a prime mover along with inverter and acutriments, I began to think about generators, and dragless generators in particular. That was the point that Erfinder entered the picture for me. Reading all that stuff and trying to find supporting material I believed what was being talked about was parametric resonance. Wikipedia follows parametric resonance with parametric oscillation and parametric amplification. That was what I thought I saw in Erfinders machine and the reason I bought, along with direct access to someone way more versed in Tesla's work than I. Now the thing about parametric amplification is that the output can go exponential. I used the words 'parametric resonance' with Erfinder one day and he blew up at me. Being a sensitive sort of guy this upset me, and along with someone prowling around in my computer uninvited tipped me over and I nearly hurt myself. This wasn't good. I don't talk to Erfinder anymore. It is sad that he cannot bring himself to react with kindness to people that want to learn. 'Ortho' sent me a paper on parametric resonance. A doctoral paper. 'Ortho' said that it said that a parametric oscillator is only @72% efficient. I haven't made my way through the paper yet. I believe 'Ortho'. I have yet to synthesize 72% with exponential. The things I like about the machine is the use of both the N. and S. simultaneously, the bucking coil arraignment, and the cleanness of the waveforms. All of that allows it to build a perfect AC square wave. It looks like the del-phi waves become so dense that they form this AC square wave. Recently I heard Mr. Babcock say that his machine required a very clean AC wave. Mr. Murrey likened it to a ballistic pendulum. I see elements of that in the Erfinder kit. It is in reality to me, a dc driven or dc pumped parametric oscillator. It seems pretty dragless to me. It has given me some interesting ideas about using the mechanical rotation of this dragon in my attic. In the end all I really have to offer is an opportunity for a good laugh at the idiocy that allowed me to purchase such a laughable machine. It's ok. It is always good to laugh, even at yourself.

Comment

• Dennis,

thanks for your input, wow cedar thru the roof!!! glad you lived thru it!

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

• Thanks for your input Dennis. Next time we talk on Skype, we can discuss a method for parameter variation that does not depend on the orthogonal parametric oscillation that is discussed in that thesis. There is another way that perhaps could be what you are looking for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
              It is easy to ridicule some one hard work...isn't it..? if you even claim to have seen the dvd on Kromrey Convertor..I pitty you for your are so ignorant of the effects John showed , leave apart the explanation that he gives on the working (yes he does not explain them completely... Why should he???.... when he's efforts are slandered the way you already have..! go somewhere else and show your frustration buddy...
              Are you a moderator in this forum?? You never said anything positive or constructive in all the years I had the misfortune of reading your posts. Do you understand JB's work? You sure give the impression that you do...and it's just that..an "impression". If you feel the need to satisfy your disillusions of grandeur by playing "professor" that's between you and your therapist. But your arrogance is getting in the way of fostering a cooperative learning space. So please if you don't have anything positive to say, resist the urge and don't say anything at all.
              NoFear.

Comment

• I now understand the significance and importance of the "geometry and proper communication between coils" that erfinder kept stressing which I felt important to share with those of you who were interested in his machine.

In use today are winding such as the wave, lap, or phase windings. These are intentionally wound to prevent the occurrence of harmonics. In three phase equipment, the gremlins that haunt these systems are called triplens which are overtones divisible by three and are amplitude additive. If the amplitude reached causes the core to saturate whereby a ferroresonant transient occurs, the motor or generator has a tendency to melt down sometimes with spectacular violence.

The above being my understanding of the dangers of harmonics or overtones occurring in inductive systems. If I missed something please chime in and let me know.

I also recently learned from reading Tesla how to best create harmonic overtones in coils. First condition is to have freely oscillating coils with little damping. Large coils with an air core are best for this effect. Second condition is to have the coils lightly coupled.

The 3d graphic I drew is crude as the coils shown in red and blue should be curved to fit the round stator coil case. Therefore, in your mind you will see that the end of the blue coils sit directly on top of the red coil ends. This provides the light coupling coefficient and that's where erfinders statements of the importance of geometry and proper communication come from.

The relatively large open area of the coils and the lack of a magnetic core allow the coils to oscillate freely with little damping effect.

forum image hosting

The purpose of having red and blue coils is simply to convey the fact that the rotor magnets (six) are alternating N-S-N-S-N-S

This means that the coils are connected electrically in anti-series.

Significance of having harmonic overtones continues in next post.

Comment

• .....continuation from above

Everything written above and below as well are based entirely on my opinions which may or not be 100 percent factual and in some instances relies completely on my memory of events which could be emotionally biased. I am only human. I had great respect for erfinder at one time and wish him well.

The erfinder machine, when wired as stated above created a perfect square wave due to the presence of odd overtones occurring with just the perfect amplitude in each one. This is known as the Fourier harmonic series. If you have has no experience with this you can see it by utilizing the simple graphing provided by using the google search terms that follow.

sin(x) + .33sin(3x) will get you the first and third harmonic. sin(x) + .33sin(3x) + .2sin(5x) with get you the first, third, and fifth. If you continue this out to n=45 you will see just how sharp the shoulders are on the square waves produced with his machine.

erfinder also had another wiring configuration available by changing a connector that placed the coils in a anti-series/parallel arrangement. This was a lower inductance, of course, and required 150 volts to drive the motor.

In this configuration you had to drive the motor to really high speeds and you never could get the perfect square wave that was easily obtained with the high inductance mode which ran at about sixty volts.

He claimed that turning off the switch after the creation of the square wave, created an abnormally large backcharging pulse. He believed it occurred by the devolving of the square wave back into the sine wave.

I disagreed with his observations due to the refusal to measure or quantify the results. My observations caused me to conclude that the only pulse seen was simply the discharging of the coils due to the magnetic collapse (68 percent during the first time constant) plus the added generator action of the magnets continued spin until stopping. I was barely able with careful adjustment to obtain a voltage on the capacitor of double the supply voltage.

If you are familiar with dc resonant charging, the act of placing double the supply voltage on the capacitor is simple and normal. If you are not familiar with the process you can read up on it on Ritchie Burnett's site. Skip down to the De-queing diode section.

Running the motor in the high inductance mode, it was difficult to get even a little kick back.

I was willing to learn more and find out where the magic unicorns lived, but I reached the conclusion I was never going to be told. I was going to have to "do the work" and purchase an "upgrade" on the kit I had already paid 1000 euros for. An upgrade that he knew from the onset would be required and could have been a part of the first kit.

He has recently reappeared on the EF forum warning the people on the Gerard Morin Energy thread about the danger of pulsing a pole pig with a square wave (which contains harmonics of course) and with his famous tactful and uplifting manner of course.

My initial interest in his system began because of my research into what could be done by manifesting the Fourier harmonic series at the very tip of a wire coil or on a terminal capacitance. You see, I think magic unicorns do live there, but I could never find them in his machine and he's not talking.

At any rate, I have shared what I learned for what it might be worth to those who showed an interest.

Comment

• Originally posted by dennis foyil View Post
                    ...That was what I thought I saw in Erfinders machine and the reason I bought, along with direct access to someone way more versed in Tesla's work than I. Now the thing about parametric amplification is that the output can go exponential. I used the words 'parametric resonance' with Erfinder one day and he blew up at me. Being a sensitive sort of guy this upset me, and along with someone prowling around in my computer uninvited tipped me over and I nearly hurt myself. This wasn't good. I don't talk to Erfinder anymore...
                    Dennis,
                    Are you suggesting Erfinder was "prowling around" in your computer? Also, from your writing, it is Erfinder's tone that caused you to break communications with him? Why is his machine laughable to you. Tom said why it was laughable to him.

Aln
                    Last edited by aln; 04-28-2015, 12:32 PM.

Comment

• Aln, at one time I believed that some one did do some 'prowling' and I made some silly accusations. However, I was wrong and I thank you for giving me some context to publicly apologize to Dave Wing and say he was right. I don't know my own machine. At the time I was disappointed with the way the exchange was going with Steve and his attitude toward my questions. I am sure that affected my judgment. They were probably stupid questions to him. An explanation would have been more appropriate imo. As far as the machine goes, if Tom said it was laughable, who am I to say differently. There are some things to learn from the machine but nothing that can't be found in other places. If you have questions about it I will try to answer the best I can. dennis

Comment

• Originally posted by dennis foyil View Post
                        Aln, at one time I believed that some one did do some 'prowling' and I made some silly accusations. However, I was wrong and I thank you for giving me some context to publicly apologize to Dave Wing and say he was right. I don't know my own machine. At the time I was disappointed with the way the exchange was going with Steve and his attitude toward my questions. I am sure that affected my judgment. They were probably stupid questions to him. An explanation would have been more appropriate imo. As far as the machine goes, if Tom said it was laughable, who am I to say differently. There are some things to learn from the machine but nothing that can't be found in other places. If you have questions about it I will try to answer the best I can. dennis

Hi Dennis,

It's all good...

Dave Wing

Comment

• Dave, thank you for your kindness. It is not unappreciated! dennis

Comment

Working...
                          X